Mission Colombia – July 24 - 30, 2021
The Wayuu is the largest ethnic group in Colombia. Family groups live in rancherias in remote areas far away from services and health facilities and nearly impossible to reach.
The harsh environment and long-term drought drastically cut their water supply and food increasing the spread of diseases, parasites and malnutrition which are killing the Wayuu children today.
This mission trip will provide you with an opportunity to impact our world for Christ. Through the years, we have seen person after person step out of their comfort zone and embrace God’s call on their life, never to be the same.
are what help us!
* Widespread malnutrition, parasites and diseases
* Lack of potable water
* Lack of food
* Limited natural resources
* Mixed believes about God.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
* Medical missions to combat malnutrition
* We built churches
* Education for adults and youth
* Bible school and recreation for children
WHAT IS NEEDED
* Bibles, Supplies for VBS
* Basic home water filters
* Medical supplies and medicines
* Your donations and prayers
* Drill and repair water wells